Experience the most beautiful wedding photoshoot with Kashmir Studio

     It was few days left for my wedding day & our wedding photographer had to go out of the city & he canceled the appointment. We all were so tensed. We tried searching for any best photographer but no one is available on that day. And then one of my neighbors suggested me Kashmir Studio. I have gone through their website and looked for portfolio it was outstanding and beautiful. I have contacted them and ask if they are available or not. And luckily they are available. They have told me their pricing for wedding photoshoot and it was unbelievable as regards the service they provide. I paid some advance and appointed them for my wedding.

Kashmir Studio

On my wedding, Best Photographer arrived on actual time which shows they are so much respectful for the time. They bring high-quality cameras and tripods and apart from this, they also bring thousand of ideas and creativity with them which helped us in capturing the high definition and quality photos. They were just not a photographer, but above them. With a calm and sweet behavior in their work, they made me feel so comfortable throughout the end of the photo session.

Wedding Photographer delivered our photos about 3 weeks after our wedding and they are more beautiful than we could have imagined. Location of my wedding ceremony had darker & low-light environment & I was tensed for my photos however they trickily managed to capture us in perfect lighting in every single photo. I cannot explain their superior work just with my words. Thanks to them!

For more information- Kashmir Studio

Comments

Popular Posts